What is HD-TVI?
HD-TVI stands for High Definition Transport Video Interface. When the a DSP-TVI technology was developed, it solved HD-SDI’s previous problems. TVI can convert the digital signals to analog ones, it extends the transmission distance, reduces the total cost, and takes less storage capacity. HD-TVI is also based on coaxial cable and supports HD video signal (1080P/720P), audio signal, and digital signal transmissions. The technology has been supplied to many manufacturers worldwide. Consumers can reliably connect TVI cameras from different manufacturers to the same DVR.
Some features of HD-TVI:
- 1080P/720P( 25/30 fps) video signal
- Long transmission distance at 300-500 m
- No Video loss
- Real-time preview without delay
- Transmit video signal, audio signal and dual-way data communication, 3 signal transmission over one coaxial cable.
- Follow same connection structure with original analogue system without cable (Coax / UTP) changed, which means users can just change their old analog cameras and DVRs to TVI cameras and DVRs to get a brand new1080p surveillance system, don’t need any other special knowledge and extra cost.
Because HD-TVI cameras currently support 1080p video resolution using the same coaxial cabling techniques used by traditional analog CCTV cameras, it makes it easy for people with existing analog CCTV systems to upgrade to an HD system because most of the time they can leverage their existing cable infrastructure.
Here are just a few of the best selling HD-TVI Cameras we offer…
- eco – Platinum HD-TVI Turret Camera 2.1MP
eco – Energy Efficient, 2.1MP, True Day/Night, IR LEDs up to 65ft, IP66, OSD, UL Listed, Wider FoV
- Platinum HD-TVI Dome Camera 2.1MP
2.1MP High Definition, 1920x1080P@30fps, True Day/Night, Smart IR, 65ft(20m) IR distance, OSD Menu via UTC technology with Platinum TVI DVR, Aluminum housing, Vandal-proof, 3-axis
- 1/2.8″ 2.0 Mega pixels HDCVI SONY CMOS CCTV Security Camera
2.8~12mm Auto Varifocal Lens, 36PCS Infrared LED, 82 feet IR distance, Motorized Zoom, Remotely Zoom In & Zoom Out, Auto Focus. BUILT IN OSD MENU, SIGNAL OVER COAX CABLE, CONTROLLED BY CVI-DVR
- 1/3″ Sony 322 2 Mega pixels CVI / AHD / TVI / Analog CCTV Security Camera
2.8~12mm Motorized Lens, 48PCS Infrared LED, 164 feet IR distance
We are proud to offer high quality products from LTS: